Get yourself an Out of this World Deal to a
We understand thats theres a lot of individuals and smaller groups out there who want to be be able to get out and about in our great backyard, so each month we announce a great Weekend trip based on a per person price to make it more affordable, sutatainable and logistically easier to get into the great outdoors.
We’ll also announce any super special prices on packages that we have available here
From out of town? Ask us about Airport pickups and accommodation transfers
Want to keep yourself in the loop?
Have a look at the monthly per seat deals and specials we have below and get yourself a great price on an adventure for you, your friends and your family
Please note Scottish Express provides transport and accommodation options only. Please read our terms and conditions for details of our transport service.
Super Hot Deal
Canyoning an’ or walking, exploring , mountainbiking or just simply sipping on a flat white at the local cafes
- Transport to Nelson Lakes for the day
- Add a half a day of Canyoning with Canyoning Aoteroa
- Loads of time during the day or after canyoning to explore around Lake Rotoiti
- Throw on your mountainbike and explore the local trails
Nice Weekend lined up for some great Cycle Gravel Touring, taking in the scenic gravel roads between Woodstock on the Motueka river Valley and the Maruia Saddle Road.
Grab your friends, your bike, and book some accomm in murchison.
Bike hire options and Airport pickups available. Select options for more details.
Transport to and from the Abel Tasman 6th December
Super Cheap price to get you to and from the Abel Tasman National Park
Select more options for more details
Want to do something a bit different over the New Years? The Abel Tasman explorer gives you some options for some great adventures.
Chill out in the Abel Tasman National Park. Drop offs and pick ups in Wainui Bay and Totoranui on the 29th, drop offs and pickups on the 2nd at Marahau.
What can I do?
- Walk the Abel Tasman inland and Coastal track
- Chill at the Northern end of the park and book youself a boat back to Marahau
- Utilise transport and make your own custom adventure
- Throw your Mountain Bike onboard, on the 2nd and spend a whole day at the Kaiteriteri Mountain bike park(shuttles available!!) or simply go for a day walk
Cullen Creek Waikakaho Backcountry Mountain Bike
Uber cheap deal for a great day out exploring by bike. Riddled with goldmining history the Cullens creek Waikakaho.
- Depart Nelson 8am, and back in Nelson by 6pm
- See product for more details
Rameka and the Kill Devil Track Double header MTB Weekend
Choose one or the other or both, options for $45 seat prices on the Rameka, overnights on the spectacular Kill Devil track,Custom shuttles on the Sunday( fill the vehicle and thats $39 per head for a Rameka). How does it work?…. delve deeper to find out more
Maximise your Weekend adventure in Kahurangi National Park, by getting dropped at Flora carpark Friday evening and picked up from the Cobb Valley or upper Takaka Sunday afternoon. There’s also options for you to drive your own car to Flora and grab a lift to the Cobb Valley.
- Options for Flora to Cobb transport only
- Bike the Barrons Flat Backcountry Mountain bike track – Check out the video